In these terms and conditions “GGDPMF” refers to Gwyl Gerdd Dinas Powys Music Festival. GGDPMF sells tickets on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event. The “Website” is dpmusfest.co.uk.
- Tickets are purchased via our Patron Administrator, Ticket Sale Event, Website, Phone and selected third party outlets including, but not limited to, Dinas Powys Community Council (Parish Hall) Office, White Gecko Craft Lounge.
- Tickets purchased via the GGDPMF Patron Administrator are available for purchase from 01/01/2019 at 09:00 to 15/03/2019 at 18:00. Tickets are available for purchase by registered Patrons only by cash or cheque.
- Tickets purchased via the Ticket Sale Event are available for purchase from 16/03/2019 at 09:00 to 16/03/2019 at 12:00. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment by cash or cheque only.
- Tickets purchased via the Website are available for purchase from 18/03/2019 at 09:00 to 01/06/2019 at 18:00. Remaining tickets from the Ticket Sale Event are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment by debit or credit card only.
- Tickets purchased via Phone are available for purchase from 18/03/2019 at 09:00 to 01/06/2019 at 18:00. Remaining tickets from the Ticket Sale Event are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment by debit or credit card only.
- Tickets purchased via selected third party outlets are available for purchase from 18/03/2019. Opening hours at each third party outlet are determined by each outlet. Limited tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment by cash only.
- Mistakes made by the purchaser will not be rectified unless at the discretion of GGDPMF.
Tickets Purchased Online
- A valid email address is required for online ticket purchases via the Website.
- Admission to events require presentation of a valid ticket.
- Order confirmation documentation does not constitute a valid ticket and therefore will not gain admittance to any ticketed festival event.
Tickets via 1st Class Postal Service
ALL ORDERS PLACED FOR THE 2019 FESTIVAL AFTER 3RD MAY 2019 ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION
- Tickets purchased online with the option of 1st Class Postal Service will be dispatched to the Billing Address of the Purchaser, as per the ticket order details submitted via the Website at the time of purchase.
- Tickets purchased online with the option of 1st Class Postal Service will be dispatched at least 5 working days before the event for which the ticket is purchased commences.
- GGDPMF should be contacted if the purchaser has not received their tickets by three working days before the event date.
Tickets via Collection
- Tickets purchased online with the option of Collection at any Festival Event will be require the purchaser to present all of the following documentation to obtain their valid tickets:
- Order Number;
- Full Name; and
- One form of identification, such as a valid driving license, passport or the bank card used to purchase tickets.
- Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis at each event and cannot be reserved.
- Some events may require a seating plan. This is determined by the GGDPMF Committee in advance of the event. While the GGDPMF Committee tries its best to cater for groups, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Some events have limited seating. This is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Changes and Cancellations
- GGDPMF cannot guarantee to inform you of the cancellation of any event or of any change to the venue, date, time or the performers. We will if practicable in the time available, advertise changes on the website.
- In the event of cancellation, a refund of the ticket price will be made. If the date of an event is changed, GGDPMF will give you the option of either using your tickets on the new date, or alternatively claiming a refund. GGDPMF will not be be held liable for any costs you may incur for travel and accommodation, or any other losses resulting from the cancellation of or change to an event.
- Refunds will not be made except in accordance with the clauses above. If you are entitled to a refund, you should return your ticket(s) to a GGDPMF Representative at the door of the venue. If possible you will be refunded immediately either in cash or by cheque, otherwise you will need to leave your name and address so that a cheque can be posted to you. Alternatively, you should refer to the website for details of how else to claim a refund.
- GGPMDF cannot be held liable for the acts or omissions of others, including artists, venue operators, and ticket holders, nor for any loss, damage or theft of personal property at an event.
- Admission to an event is subject to any terms specified by the venue owner. If you breach those terms, the GGDPMF on behalf of the venue operator may refuse admission or require you to leave the venue. The venue owner and GGDPMF reserve the right to refuse admission or eject anyone engaging in abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- If you or any member of your party has specific needs, please advise us of these when booking and we will endeavour to address the matter. We cannot guarantee that individual requirements can be met without reasonable notice in advance of the event.
- On rare occasions an event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket confirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience.
- We will not share your personal information with other organisations for marketing or any other purposes unless required by law.
- If you have any queries, please contact us by email at: email@example.com.
Updated on 17/03/2019